I’ve mentioned before that non-toxic living is a continuum and you can take it as far as you want to go… You can also make it a quick journey or a slower, ongoing journey.
Where do you find yourself on this non-toxic living continuum? Are you:
- Sooooo ready: still using conventional products but thinking about making the switch?
- Livin’ it: on the right path and contemplating your next move?
- Super hardcore: way up there on the non-toxic scale and ready to help others?
Take this short quiz to find out!
For each question below, pick the answer that best describes you and jot down the points attributed to that answer. Once you’re done, add up all your points and see what your score says about your current lifestyle.
Q1. What do you use to wash your hair?
- Conventional shampoo – 5 pts
- Natural shampoo (store-bought) – 4 pts
- DIY homemade shampoo – 3 pts
- No ‘poo method (baking soda and vinegar) – 2 pts
- Water-only method – 1 pt
Q2. What do you use to reduce body odor?
- Antiperspirant – 5 pts
- Conventional deodorant – 4 pts
- Natural deodorant (store-bought) – 3 pts
- Mineral stone – 2 pts
- DIY homemade deodorant – 1 pt
Q3. What do you use to wash your face?
- Conventional face wash – 5 pts
- Natural face wash (store-bought) – 4 pts
- DIY homemade face wash – 3 pts
- Oil-cleansing method – 2 pts
- Water-only method – 1 pt
Q4. What do you use to do your laundry?
- Conventional laundry detergent and dryer sheets – 5 pts
- Natural laundry detergent and dryer sheets (store-bought) – 4 pts
- DIY homemade laundry detergent and dryer sheets – 3 pts
- Soap nuts and wool dryer balls – 2 pts
- DIY homemade laundry detergent and hang dry/use clothesline – 1 pt
Q5. What do you use to clean your home?
- Conventional cleaning products – 3 pts
- Natural cleaning products (store-bought) – 2 pts
- DIY homemade cleaning products – 1 pt
Q6. What best describes the types of food you buy?
- A combination of conventional produce and packaged/processed foods. I do not use supplements – 5 pts
- A combination of conventional produce and packaged/processed foods. I use supplements – 4 pts
- A combination of organic and conventional produce, some packaged/processed foods. I do not use supplements – 3 pts
- A combination of organic and conventional produce, some packaged/processed foods. I use supplements – 2 pts
- Mostly organic produce and minimal packaged foods – 1 pt
Q7. What best describes your approach for minor health complaints*
- I reach for over-the-counter medicine as a first line of defense for any minor health complaint – 3 pts
- I reach for over-the-counter medicine or natural options as a first line of defense depending on the minor health complaint – 2 pts
- I reach for natural options as a first line of defense for any minor health complaint – 1 pt
Now, add it all up. What’s your total score?
Between 25 and 31 points – Sooooo ready
This is YOUR time. Maybe you’ve been thinking about it but you:
- Worry it’s too complicated
- Think it’s too time-consuming
- Believe it’s too expensive
- Don’t want to drive around town scouring all the natural health stores to find the products and supplies you need.
Well, I’m here to tell you it doesn’t have to be ANY of those! You can learn the simple tricks, the quick hacks, get the best deals and order everything you need ALL IN ONE PLACE and have it delivered directly to your front door.
The Rustik Health community will guide you through all of this and help you get the unique results you are looking for.
Between 13 and 24 points – Livin’ it
Wow, you’ve come a long way on your non-toxic lifestyle journey. Congrats and keep up the fantastic work!
Are you now:
- Wondering how to simplify it all?
- Considering what your next move should be?
- Wanting extra support on your journey?
- Looking for incentives to be more consistent?
You take the time to find the best natural products… you even go out of your way get the products and supplies you need from different stores or online. But your life is already busy enough so the thought of taking the next step in your non-toxic living journey seems daunting.
You’re also not sure what this next step should be. You have a home and family to take care of… you don’t have time to be searching through different websites to research what you could also be doing to decrease your toxic exposure.
Sometimes you even question if it’s worth the investments you are making… I can assure you IT IS! But wouldn’t it be nice to have some extra financial incentives and perks?
What if I told you your lifestyle could be simplified, you could have an amazing community of support and knowledge, AND get rewarded for your efforts?
The Rustik Health community can provide the education and give you access to the most generous rewards program in the natural health space. Join today.
Your next step may even be to start your own natural health side hustle. Find out more.
Between 7 and 12 points – Super hardcore
You are a TRUE leader in the non-toxic living space. Have you considered helping others lead a more natural lifestyle by launching your own natural wellness business?
If so, these thoughts have likely crossed your mind:
- How could I help others achieve what I’ve achieved?
- How could I make a difference in the world while creating an amazing life for myself and my family?
- How could I stop trading time for money at the 9 to 5 grind and have more time + financial freedom?
The Rustik Health community is ALWAYS looking to partner with and support natural health enthusiasts with a hungry-for-success and no-excuses mindset.
Start living a purposeful life now and become an advocate for natural health.
(Disclaimer: this is meant to be a fun and basic quiz. It’s not a research-backed or exhaustive assessment of your lifestyle. There’s no shame or judgement here – the intention is to simply give you a benchmark from which you can move along and celebrate your non-toxic journey and give you some options!)
*Always consult a doctor to get a proper diagnosis and advice for any health complaint you may be experiencing regardless of how minor it may seem.